Friday 27 May 2016

Research - Primary and Secondary


Primary Research



For the primary research I focused on doing a survey asking questions to the public about their views and thoughts on 9/11. Throughout this survey I asked particular questions such as "Do you find 9/11 a significant matter?" and "What is your instant reaction when seeing clips of 9/11."
The answers I got from this survey are all different providing me with a great source of detail for my own work. For example, the question asking people what their instant reaction was to the event, I got a mixture of different views. Some people said sadness and horror, whilst a few people said they were interested with why it happened in the first place.

Secondary Research





For my secondary research I found a website that focused on the stories of people across the world and where they were when 9/11 happen. I went through the website and chose a few stories that provide the audience with an emotional response and can actually see how and what the person telling the story felt at this time. Other secondary research ideas are stuff like documentaries, blog posts, magazine articles and newspaper headlines to name but a few. Below are also some examples of what the impact was of 9/11, featured in newspapers and books.







No comments:

Post a Comment